Booking a Hotel in Winter Park, FL
Winter Park is the city of art and culture known for its Old World charm, elegant homes, and quaint bricked streets. Take a walk on those brick streets to The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art. There you'll find a comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany, including pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass lamps, and windows. Look out the window and head to the shores of Lake Maitland and the Kraft Azalea Garden, Winter Park's "Secret Garden." A not so secret is that there's winter all year round at WinterClub Indoor Ski and Snowboard. This state of the art Ski Center features two indoor ski slopes and interactive ski simulator producing real physical forces just like on the mountain.
Another popular destination is the Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens. Heralded as one of America's foremost sculptors come and discover the Polasek's story of art that tells a story.
- Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens
- Community Playground
- Downtown Winter Park
- Hannibal Square Heritage Center
- It's a Trap!
- Kraft Azalea Garden
- Lake Baldwin Park
- Mead Botanical Garden
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- WinterClub Indoor Ski & Snowboard
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport-ISM
- Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Florida Army National Guard
- Naval Support Activity Orlando
- US Coast Guard Station Ponce De Leon
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds