Sanibel, FL Hotels & Vacation Rentals
Discover unbelievably low rates on Sanibel hotels and great deals on a wide ranging inventory of unique vacation rentals - 13 great properties to choose from! Free TravNow Membership can save you an additional 20% or more off our already low prices, join today and save!
Why Book With TravNow?
Become a Free TravNow Member & Save More Today! Sign Up Now & Start Saving!
Save Hundreds on
Condo & Timeshare Rentals
5% of our commission on every TravNow booking is donated to charity. Learn More
Become a Member Today - Free!Sign Up Now For Free
Save Big On Hotels, Condos, and Vacation Rentals
Our publicly-available rates are among the lowest on the internet, but sign up for a free TravNow membership and get immediate access to our hidden "members-only" rates that can save you 20% or more on top of our low everyday rates.
Access To Non-Public "Travel Agent" Pricing & Inventory
We are able to offer our private members access to wholesale pricing that the hotels and huge travel websites don't want the public to see!
Unique Vacation Inventory
Our members have access to interesting and unique vacation inventory like heavily discounted vacation condos and timeshare rentals that can't be found on other "hotel-only" travel sites - our members can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars booking these special deals.
Member Rewards Program
Members are automatically enrolled in the internet's top reward program - stay 12 nights, and earn one night FREE! It's easy to earn valuable rewards while saving with TravNow!
Discover The Lowest Prices Available On The World's Top Hotel Brands
Where To Stay In Sanibel, FloridaSanibel, Florida is a beautiful barrier island located on the southern Gulf coast. Known for its pristine beaches, charming atmosphere, and abundant wildlife, it is the perfect destination for a beach vacation. Visitors can stay at one of the many Sanibel hotels, which offer a variety of accommodations to suit every traveler's needs.
One of the main attractions of Sanibel is its stunning beaches. With miles of white sand and crystal blue waters, it is the ideal place to relax and soak up the Florida sunshine. However, there is much more to do in Sanibel than just lounging on the beach. Visitors can explore the island's unique ecosystem by visiting the J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, where they can spot a variety of birds, dolphins, and other wildlife. They can also indulge in water sports, such as kayaking, paddleboarding, and fishing. Additionally, there are several quaint shops, restaurants, and art galleries to explore.
No matter what type of vacation you are looking for, Sanibel has something for everyone. From luxurious resorts to cozy beachfront cottages, there is a hotel in Sanibel to suit any budget and preference. Whether you want to relax on the beach, explore the island's natural beauty, or indulge in delicious seafood, there are endless things to do in Sanibel. Come and experience the laid-back charm of this charming island and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
Sanibel Travel Guide
Featured Sanibel Tourism Information Articles
Exploring the Natural Wonders of Sanibel
Sanibel Island is a paradise for nature lovers, with its pristine beaches, calm waters, and diverse wildlife. As a local, I highly recommend taki...
Sanibel, FL is an idyllic island location for travelers looking for a beach getaway. The city offers a variety of accommodation options for visitors, including hotels and vacation rentals. Whether...
Local Attractions & Things To Do
- Sanibel Island Light
- Sanibel Fishing Pier
- Lighthouse Beach Park
- Dixie Beach
- Bailey's Beach Park
- Dunes Golf & Tennis Club
- Causeway Islands Park
- Bailey Homestead Preserve
- Tarpon Bay
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- J. N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Gulfside City Park Beach
- Sanibel Historical Museum and Village
- Tarpon Bay Explorers
- Angliers Beach
- Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center
- Sanibel Island Farmer's Market
- Sanibel Causeway
- Sanibel Community Playground
- Sanibel Moorings Botanical Gardens
Featured Hotels & Vacation Rentals in Sanibel
TravNow is pleased to feature the following Sanibel hotels & vacation rentals which were rated highest overall in our guest reviews:
- THE Palmview AND Sandpiper Inns - 114 Guest Reviews (4.7 Avg Rating)
- Gulf Breeze Cottages - 197 Guest Reviews (4.7 Avg Rating)
- Island Inn - 998 Guest Reviews (4.7 Avg Rating)
- Song of the Sea - 1000 Guest Reviews (4.5 Avg Rating)
- West Wind Inn - 998 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Seaside Inn - 1389 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages - 169 Guest Reviews (4.3 Avg Rating)
- Shalimar Cottages and Motel - 266 Guest Reviews (4.3 Avg Rating)
- Casa Ybel Resort - 297 Guest Reviews (4.3 Avg Rating)
- Waterside Inn on the Beach - 974 Guest Reviews (4.3 Avg Rating)
- Anchor Inn and Cottages - 585 Guest Reviews (4.2 Avg Rating)
- Sanibel Island Beach Resort - 1032 Guest Reviews (4.2 Avg Rating)
- Sunset Beach Inn - 997 Guest Reviews (4 Avg Rating)
Historic Sites & Points of Interest
Colleges / Universities
- Florida SouthWestern State College
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Naples Municipal Airport
- San-Cap Medical Center
- Park Royal Hospital
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Landmark Hospital