St. Augustine Beach, FL Hotels & Vacation Rentals
Discover unbelievably low rates on St. Augustine Beach hotels and great deals on a wide ranging inventory of unique vacation rentals - 14 great properties to choose from! Free TravNow Membership can save you an additional 20% or more off our already low prices, join today and save!
Why Book With TravNow?
Become a Free TravNow Member & Save More Today! Sign Up Now & Start Saving!
Save Hundreds on
Condo & Timeshare Rentals
5% of our commission on every TravNow booking is donated to charity. Learn More
Become a Member Today - Free!Sign Up Now For Free
Save Big On Hotels, Condos, and Vacation Rentals
Our publicly-available rates are among the lowest on the internet, but sign up for a free TravNow membership and get immediate access to our hidden "members-only" rates that can save you 20% or more on top of our low everyday rates.
Access To Non-Public "Travel Agent" Pricing & Inventory
We are able to offer our private members access to wholesale pricing that the hotels and huge travel websites don't want the public to see!
Unique Vacation Inventory
Our members have access to interesting and unique vacation inventory like heavily discounted vacation condos and timeshare rentals that can't be found on other "hotel-only" travel sites - our members can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars booking these special deals.
Member Rewards Program
Members are automatically enrolled in the internet's top reward program - stay 12 nights, and earn one night FREE! It's easy to earn valuable rewards while saving with TravNow!
Discover The Lowest Prices Available On The World's Top Hotel Brands
Where To Stay In St. Augustine Beach, FloridaSt. Augustine Beach, located on the eastern coast of Florida, is a charming and scenic destination for tourists and visitors. This small coastal town boasts miles of pristine, white sandy beaches and breathtaking ocean views, making it the perfect place for a relaxing beach vacation.
For those looking for accommodations, there are a variety of St. Augustine Beach hotels to choose from. Whether you prefer a luxurious beachfront resort or a cozy bed and breakfast, there is something for every budget and preference. Many of the hotels in St. Augustine Beach offer easy access to the beach, as well as amenities such as pools, on-site dining, and oceanfront rooms.
Aside from the beautiful beaches, St. Augustine Beach also offers a rich history and plenty of things to do. Visitors can explore the famous Castillo de San Marcos, a 17th-century Spanish fort, or take a walk through the charming historic district with its cobblestone streets and unique shops and restaurants. Outdoor adventurers can enjoy fishing, kayaking, and surfing, while art enthusiasts can visit galleries and attend local events. With its combination of natural beauty, comfortable accommodations, and diverse activities, St. Augustine Beach is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the best of Florida's coast.
St. Augustine Beach Travel Guide
Featured St. Augustine Beach Tourism Information Articles
The History of St. Augustine Beach
St. Augustine Beach, located in the charming city of St. Augustine, Florida, is a popular vacation destination for families looking to escape the hust...
Discovering the Oldest City in the United States
Welcome to St. Augustine Beach, the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the United States! As a local, I am excited to s...
St. Augustine Beach, FL is a popular vacation destination for both locals and tourists. With its pristine beaches, historic attractions, and charming small-town feel, it's no wonder that visitors ...
Local Attractions & Things To Do
- Black Raven Pirate Ship
- Old Town Trolley Tours St Augustine
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Schooner Freedom Charters
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Distillery
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Whetstone Chocolates Store and Tasting Tour
Local Restaurant Spotlight: Our "Top Restaurant Choice For Travelers - 2023"
Salt Life Food Shack: A Local Favorite in St. Augustine Beach, FL
Read Our Review
Featured Hotels & Vacation Rentals in St. Augustine Beach
TravNow is pleased to feature the following St. Augustine Beach hotels & vacation rentals which were rated highest overall in our guest reviews:
- Beachfront Bed & Breakfast - 357 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- La Fiesta Ocean Inn And Suites - 974 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn - 985 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Castillo Real - 986 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach - 988 Guest Reviews (4.4 Avg Rating)
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St Augustine Beach-Oceanfront Resor - 968 Guest Reviews (4.3 Avg Rating)
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach - 991 Guest Reviews (4.1 Avg Rating)
- Americas Best Value Inn Ocean Inn - 973 Guest Reviews (4 Avg Rating)
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach - 994 Guest Reviews (4 Avg Rating)
- Guy Harvey Resort on St Augustine Beach - 1630 Guest Reviews (4 Avg Rating)
- Regency Inn & Suites - 969 Guest Reviews (3.9 Avg Rating)
Colleges / Universities
- University of St Augustine
- Flagler College
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Florida Army National Guard
- US NAVAL SEA CADET CORPS
- Flagler Hospital