Booking a Hotel in Chicago Ridge, IL
Chicago Ridge, Illinois is located in Cook County and is approximately 24 miles southwest of Chicago. The city is just a short drive to Toyota Park; this soccer-specific stadium is home to the Chicago Fire Soccer Club of Major League Soccer (MLS) and Chicago Red Stars of the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The stadium has been the host venue for Chicago radio station B96's annual summer concert called The B96 Pepsi Summer Bash.
Take a short drive to Brookfield Zoo for an excellent time with the family. Kick it off with "Dolphins in Action show" then head on over to the kid favorite Hamil Family Play Zoo. For an unforgettable hands-on experience go to the Hamil Family Wild Encounters. Here you will get to touch and feed a wide variety of animals including red pandas, wallabies, and much much more.
Stay nearby and head to the Chicago Ridge Mall and shop until you drop. The mall's three anchor stores (Carson Pirie Scott, Kohl's and Sears) will have busy filling those shopping bags. Be sure to check out the latest movies at the theater and a bite to eat at the food court.
- Chicago Ridge Mall
- Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
- Fun Time Square
- Hollywood Park
- Lake Katherine Nature Center and Botanic Gardens
- Willow Springs Woods
- Lewis University Hickory Hills
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Trinity Christian College
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site
- Western Springs Water Tower
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- O'Hare International Airport
- Midway Armory
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds