Booking a Hotel in Melrose Park, IL
Melrose Park, Illinois is located in Cook County and approximately 14 miles west of Chicago. Take a short drive to Brookfield Zoo for an excellent time with the family. There's so much to do and see, kick it off with Dolphins in Action show then head on over to the kid favorite Hamil Family Play Zoo. Children will have a blast touching, exploring and connecting with nature. For an unforgettable hands-on experience go to the Hamil Family Wild Encounters. Here you will get to touch and feed a wide variety of animals including red pandas, wallabies, and much much more.
Get away from the summer heat and cool off at the Gouin Pool and Water Slides. The park features pools, a kiddie area with umbrella waterfall and a new kiddie slide. Everyone's favorite is the two water slides one 232 foot-twisters and another 207-foot slide. There's something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- 13th Floor Haunted House Chicago
- Brookfield Zoo
- Cinemark Melrose Park
- Escape Factor
- Gouin Pool & Water Slides
- Monkey Zone
- Oak Park Conservatory
- Swap-O-Rama Flea Markets
- Thatcher Woods
- Lincoln College of Technology
- Davenport House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace
- Harry S. Adams House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Hospital
- O'Hare International Airport
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds