Booking a Hotel in Palatine, IL
Palatine, Illinois is located in Cook County and approximately 35 miles northwest of Chicago. Get away from the heat and cool off at Rainbow Falls Waterpark; this tropical paradise will have the family gleaming with excitement. Whirl around the Barracuda Bowl vortex, then twist your way down four giant water slides on Calypso Twist. A great place for the little ones is Coqui Frog Pond featuring a little tot slide. With so many attractions you won't know where to go next and will be having fun for hours and hours.
Take the family next to the admission free Spring Valley Nature Center and Heritage Farm and outdoor living museum. Learn about nature and local history on 135 acres of fields, forests, marshes, and streams. The site also features over three miles of handicapped-accessible trails, a nature center, and an 1880s living history farm. Recreational activities include walking, birdwatching, painting, and photography.
- Birchwood Park
- American Academy of Gymnastics
- Brunswick Zone Deer Park Lanes
- Camp Reinberg
- Deer Grove East
- Deer Grove Forest Preserve
- Karl G. Henize Observatory
- Orbit Skate Center
- Palatine Prairie
- Party Time Palace
- Rolling Green Country Club
- Spring Valley Nature Center & Heritage Farm
- Towne Square
- Wolff's Flea Market - Palatine
- Harper College
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum
- NCH Northwest Community Hospital
- O'Hare International Airport
- Great Lakes Naval Station
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds