Booking a Hotel in Falls Church, VA
Falls Church, Virginia has amazing history, great music, museums, sporting events, and so much more. Part of the Washington D.C. metro area, Falls Church is a bustling suburb that feels like a small town.
With a settlement on the site from the end of the 17th century, the Falls Church area was a hotbed of political activities during the Civil War. Because of this, Civil War sites, museums and markers for historic events are plentiful. Falls Church isn’t just an historic city, but also a cultural center with plenty of festivals, the arts, and home to the first rural chapter of the NAACP.
If outdoor activities are more your speed, there is no shortage of things to pique your interest. Whether you’d prefer a historic state park, a stroll in historic downtown or to take part in one of the many annual festivals, Falls Church is full of experiences to take part in.
With museums, historic sites, festivals, and more, Falls Church is the perfect place to take in classical southern charm.
- Big Chimneys Park
- Clemyjontri Park
- Falls Church Community Center
- Holmes Run Acres Recreation
- Jefferson District Park
- National Memorial Park
- Roundtree Park
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- The State Theatre
- Ultrazone Laser Tag
- West End Park
- American College of Commerce & Technology
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Standard Healthcare College of Nursing
- Virginia Tech MBA Program
- Air Force Memorial
- Bluemont Caboose
- Cherry Hill Farmhouse
- Core Brewing
- Freeman Store & Museum
- Henderson House
- Lincoln Memorial
- The Falls Church Episcopal Church
- Tinner Hill Historic Site
- Dominion Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Ronald Regan International Airport
- Washington Dulles Airport
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Fort Belvoir
- Fort Lesley McNair
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- US Naval Observatory
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds