Booking a Hotel in St. Augustine, FL
St. Augustine, Florida located in St. Johns County and approximately 43 miles South Jacksonville. The city's name is Spanish for San Agustin and is the oldest continuously occupied European-established settlement within the United States, founded on September 8, 1565. There are many historical sites in the area; one notably is the Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest masonry fort in the United States. The Junior Ranger Program is a fun way to explore the fort and maximize your families visit, taking about an hour to complete.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine is another favorite family destination with three floors and over 800 fun, interactive, and really totally bizarre exhibits. Find shrunken heads, a bone motorcycle, and the largest erector set Ferris Wheel, fun and entertaining for all ages.
A trip to St. Augustine would not be complete without seeing the Pirate and Tressure Museum. Go back in time over 300 years ago to Port Royal, Jamaica at the height of Piracy. Grab your treasure map and head off with the family to discover all the hidden skull and crossbones hidden throughout the museum.
- Black Raven Pirate Ship
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Old Town Trolley Tours St Augustine
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Schooner Freedom Charters
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Distillery
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Villa Zorayda Museum
- Whetstone Chocolates Store and Tasting Tour
- Ximenez-Fatio House Museum
- Flagler Hospita
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Florida Army National Guard
- US NAVAL SEA CADET CORPS
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds