Booking a Hotel in Agawam Town, MA
Agawam Town, located along the Connecticut River, is named for the Native American village originally on the site.
The Agawam Historical and Fire House Museum offers a look at local history with antique fire engines and exhibitions. For more local history head to the Anne Sullivan Memorial dedicated to Helen Keller’s teacher and the Massachusetts Veteran's Memorial Cemetery located just off of Main Street.
The 114-mile Metacomet-Monadnock Trail offers a great opportunity for hikers and nature lovers. It crosses the ridgeline of Provin Mountain in western Agawam and features waterfalls, striking cliff faces, mountain summits, woodlands, swamps, lakes, and historic sites.
For a day of family fun head to Agawam’s main attraction: Six Flags New England. The theme park offers thrilling rollercoaster rides such as the 55-mile-per-hour BATMAN The Dark Knight roller coaster. There are rides for your littlest ones at Daffy’s Hollywood Tours and the New England Express train ride. The Hurricane Harbor Water Park offers the perfect place to cool off. Six Flags also has live entertainment and much more.
- Metacomet-Monadnock Trail
- Agawam Cinemas
- Agawam Historical and Fire House Museum
- Anne Sullivan Memorial
- Bright Nights at Forest Park
- Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden
- Massachusetts Veteran's Memorial Cemetery
- Pynchon Point
- Robinson State Park
- School Street Park
- Six Flags New England
- The Zoo In Forest Park
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Bradley International Airport
- Northampton Airport
- Westover Metro Airport-CEF
- Worcester Regional Airport - ORH
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Army Garrison - Fort Devens
- Westover Air Reserve Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds