Booking a Hotel in Edwardsville, IL
Edwardsville, Illinois is located in Madison County and is approximately 27 miles northeast of St. Louis, Missouri. Home to genius level of fun is Edison's Entertainment Complex. Edison's features 12 lanes of boutique bowling, 3500 square foot laser tag arena, state of the art arcade, full-service bar, party and event spaces and much much more. Everyone in the family will have a "bright idea" on what to do next.
The kids will want to go Edwardsville Children's Museum next. Here they cultivate learning with discovery and hands-on play at the many exhibits and programs designed to build upon that learning experience with fun.
Adults will want to go next to the Wildey theater located downtown. This "Local Landmark" 1909 opera house has been revamped and now hosts an array of concerts, movies, and dance performances.
Take a short drive away with the family to Lewis and Clark Confluence Tower on the banks of the Mississippi River. The tower has platforms at 50, 100, and 150 feet where you can see the St. Louis and the Gateway Arch.
- 1820 Colonel Benjamin Stephenson House
- Beast Escape Room
- Edison's Entertainment Complex
- Edwardsville Children's Museum
- Edwardsville Township Community Park
- The Watershed Nature Center
- Wildey Theatre
- Yanda Log Cabin
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Benjamin Stephenson House
- Madison County Historical Msm
- Anderson Hospital
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Scott Air Force Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds