Booking a Hotel in Millbury, MA
Milbury, Massachusetts is located in Worcester County and is approximately 43 miles west of downtown Boston. Take a short drive over to Southwick's Zoo, New England's Largest Zoo. The Zoo is home to over 150 varied species of animals from around the world. Visitors can stop by the Earth Discovery Center and see live presentations and educational programs. Get up and close at Giraffe Encounters, this amazing experience will have them eating from the palm of your hand. Also, available is a Rhino Encounter where you get to touch and feed the two white rhinos, Thelma and Louise.
Head with the family and discover science and nature at the EcoTarium Museum. The museum features a vast assortment of activities and exhibits both children and parents will love. Some notable features are the Alden Planetarium to the train rides and don't forget the tree canopy walkway. This family fun time will have you coming back again and again.
- Blackstone Valley Bike Path
- Butler Farm Dog Park
- Davidson Sanctuary Conservation Land
- Elm Draught House Cinema Inc
- Mass Audubon's Broad Meadow Brook Conservation Center and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Purgatory Chasm State Reservation
- Southwick's Zoo
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- Assumption College
- Becker College
- College of the Holy Cross
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Asa Waters Mansion
- Springfield Armory
- Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Pasport Airport
- Worcester Regional Airport
- US Air National Guard
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds