Booking a Hotel in Salem, MA
Look no further for hotel deals in Salem, Massachusetts. TravNow is ready to book your accommodations in Salem whether it be for a family getaway or business travel. Enjoy your next getaway with the modern conveniences of home and find all the necessities you will ever need like free WiFi, swimming pools, fitness centers, free hot breakfasts, and more. Upgrade to more luxurious options, and the possibilities are endless. Escape the big city for some relaxation and come to Salem just a short 24-mile drive away from downtown Boston.
Visit some of the well-known attractions in the area such as the Salem Maritime National Historic Site. Free ranger-led tours and programs are provided year-round. You might have noticed The Tall Ship Friendship of Salem. This replica cargo vessel was built in 1797. Hop aboard and take a tour and learn about the lives of sailors traveling the world and bringing foreign goods back to Salem.
Take a short walk over to the Salem Witch Museum. During the Wich Hysteria of 1692 twenty innocent people died. History made them famous.... they make them real. Experience the drama of the trials through 13 life-size stage sets.
- Bewitched After Dark Walking Tours
- Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery
- Gallows Hill Museum Theatre
- Haunted Footsteps Ghost Tour
- John Ward House
- New England Pirate Museum
- Salem Common
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site
- Salem Wax Museum
- Salem Witch Village
- Schooner Fame
- The Salem Haunted Magic Show
- Salem State University
- Historic New England Phillips House
- Salem Witch Museum
- The House of the Seven Gables
- The Witch House
- MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center Salem Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Coast Guard Station Point Allerton
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds